Targeted Display Advertising is exactly what the name implies – they are ads placed on local and national Internet sites and social channels by the GEO location of targeted prospects. When the Targeted Display Advertising is “clicked on” the Internet user is taken to the advertiser’s website or preferred location. Targeted Display Advertising is displayed across desktops, smartphones and tablets and can be tailored to target an ideal market based on geography, gender, age, income and interests (what prospects search for, sites visited, etc.).
Targeting Options can be based on:
- Zip Code, City, County or point of interest
- In-market Interest (those actively seeking to purchase a specific product on the Internet)
- Affinity (audience similar to interested in topics related to advertiser’s product or service
- Topic / Context (users viewing content specifically related to advertisers’ product/service
- Gender and Age
- Device (desktop, laptop, smartphone).
The following is an overview of the benefits of Targeted Display Ads and Geo-fencing from GeorgiaLocalSearch:
- Personalize your online advertisements so that you can efficiently zero in your market by Geographic Location (geo-targeting zip codes, subdivisions, school districts, counties, even jails or courthouses).
- Entice your target market by “Demographically targeting”. If you know your target demographics (example: target by age, sex, marital status, if there are children and Internet searches/interests and what can captivate them). We can capture the identification of Internet users who search for specific categories or keywords and use this knowledge to design your Targeted Display Ads to entice and grab their attention.
- Capturing the market through remarketing/retargeting. Do you want another run to get a second or a third chance to capture a target market? Your target market may not be converted the first time they see your advertising; that happens quite often. Targeted Display Advertising through remarketing are a great way to remind them of your product/service that offers a solution to a need or problem. Maybe a second visit is necessary to convert them.
- Get the ads featured on relevant sites. Your knowledge of the interests of your typical customer to include the websites that they usually visi, or content that they read helps specifically target your advertising, placing Targeted Display Ads on apps and search sites (examples: fox.com, cnn.com, wsj.com, mdj.com, weather.com, espn.com) visited by your target market increases your Return on Investment.
- Use complete transparency to your advantage. Having the ability to track or get feedback from your marketing budget is critical. Other advertising forms (print, radio, cable) can be hard to track; using Targeted Display Ads from GeorgiaLocalSearch can let you in on a monthly, weekly even daily update. This kind of information tells you whether your advertising/marketing effort is succeeding or you need to tweak it. Feedback reports can guide you to better strategies and more successful marketing.
- Take advantage of A/B split testing (i.e. B2B and B2C). What constitutes a better strategy? Sometimes it is hard to say even when you understand your market. This is why having control in your advertising is good. You can test a strategy and change it when the feedback is not as good as you expect.
- Enjoy lower marketing cost. Online display advertising is not expensive; With thousands of local Internet users, you can affordably reach your local target consumer.
Contact us today to discuss this leading-edge technology and how it can help your business get started!